You might think you need to have a dental implant placed for each missing tooth. However, with the All-on-4 system, that’s not the case at all. Dr. Scott Condie can use just four implants per arch to anchor a complete row of teeth. Some benefits of All-on-4 dental implants in Gilbert include:
- Fast results, as your implant treatment can often be completed in one day
- Durability, as your new teeth should last for several years without any special care
- A beautiful outcome, as others will never suspect you don’t have your natural teeth
- Comfortable treatment with our sedation options and lots of patient amenities like heated pillows
- Prevention of the bone loss in your jaw that typically occurs after losing teeth
Call Scott Condie Dentistry today at 480-485-7585 to schedule your consultation. You’ll find our office at the intersection of Gilbert and Baseline Roads.
Rely on All-on-4 to Get Your Smile Back
All-on-4 dental implant therapy is an advanced technique to give patients back their teeth in a more affordable, yet just as effective, way. Rather than placing an implant for each tooth, four precisely placed implants per arch will anchor a whole row of teeth.
We can use 3-D CT scanner to plan your implant placement, so you’re ensured of the best results. Then you will:
- Have two front implants inserted into your jaw in vertical positions
- Receive two more implants placed in the back at angles
- Leave our office with a full set of teeth that you can use immediately
- Wear these temporary teeth until your final restorations are ready to be placed
If you are not a good candidates for an All-on-4 procedure due to a weak or thin jawbone, Dr. Condie may recommend an All-on-6 procedure. This treatment uses two additional implants per arch for added stability. It’s also possible to get a bone graft, if needed, to strengthen your jaw. He will discuss all your implant options with you so you can make the best decision based on your circumstances.
Regain your smile with All-on-4 dental implants in Gilbert. Call Scott Condie Dentistry today at 480-485-7585 to schedule your consultation.