No one likes to think about having dental surgery performed. However, oral surgery in Gilbert is sometimes necessary to keep your mouth healthy and your smile beautiful. If you need surgery on your mouth, you can rely on the talent and experience of Dr. Scott Condie. Here are a few other reasons to have your dental surgery performed at Scott Condie Dentistry:
- We offer several sedation options that will put you at ease.
- Patient amenities like heated pillows, blankets, and essential oils will help you feel right at home.
- Our staff is fully trained to listen intently to your needs and provide the help you need.
- We treat you with compassion, not judgment
If you think you might need an oral surgical procedure, call us today at 480-485-7585 for a consultation. We’re here to help you maintain a beautiful smile!
Get Out of Pain or Prepare Your Mouth for Implants With a Surgical Procedure
Dr. Condie is an accomplished dentist who can help you with a wide variety of dental needs. He routinely performs two popular types of oral surgery at our practice:
- Tooth Extractions – If we’re unable to save your tooth with a filling, root canal, or other treatment, we’ll gently remove it to stop your pain and protect your oral health.
- Bone Grafts – If a weak or thin jawbone is preventing you from getting dental implants, we can get your jaw healthy with a bone graft. We’ll use either donor bone or synthetic bone material for this procedure.
Relax With Our Sedation Options
To help you enjoy the most relaxing dental surgery possible, we offer you several types of sedation that will calm your nerves. You can receive:
- Oral Conscious Sedation – Just take a small pill and in a few minutes you’ll feel relaxed all over. Dental work won’t worry you at this point.
- Inhaled Sedation – We often use inhaled sedation with oral sedation for optimal results. You’ll breathe in sweet-smelling laughing gas and immediately you’ll begin to feel a sense of calm and euphoria.
Visit Scott Condie Dentistry for oral surgery in Gilbert. Call us today at 480-485-7585 to schedule a consultation. You can also schedule online.