Most people don’t like the idea of have a tooth removed. Truth be told, Dr. Condie and our team would much rather save your damaged tooth than remove it. However, if that’s not possible, we’ll expertly remove your tooth as gently as possible. Here are some advantages of having your Gilbert tooth removal done at Scott Condie Dentistry:
- We offer different levels of sedation that will help you fully relax during your procedure.
- Our amenities include heated pillows, blankets, essential oils, music, and streaming services.
- We will try to see you for emergency appointments the same day whenever possible.
- Dr. Condie has over two decades of dental experience so you can trust his expertise.
- Our practice is modern, yet cozy, and we use advanced technology like digital X-rays and intraoral cameras.
Don’t live with a damaged and hurting tooth any longer. Call our team and we’ll get you in as soon as possible. Our office is located at the intersection of North Gilbert Road and East Baseline Road.
Remove Your Tooth to Relieve Your Pain & Protect Your Oral Health
At Scott Condie Dentistry, we have several ways to repair and save a damaged tooth. We offer tooth-colored fillings, inlays, onlays, dental crowns, and root canal therapy. We’ll always do our best to preserve your tooth, as a missing tooth can cause your other teeth to shift their positions and create problems with your bite.
When it comes time for your tooth removal procedure, we will:
- Offer you sedation, if desired, to help you relax
- Completely numb the area we’re working on so you don’t feel any discomfort
- Remove your tooth as gently and efficiently as possible
- Give you complete aftercare instructions so you have a comfortable and quick healing time
If you think you might need Gilbert tooth removal, call the team at Scott Condie Dentistry today at 480-485-7585 to schedule an appointment.