Some patients need more help than others getting comfortable in the dentist’s chair. We understand this fact at Scott Condie Dentistry, so we offer you Gilbert sedation options to help you relax during your visits with us. Along with our staff who are trained to be as compassionate as possible, dental sedation will help you:
- Feel better physically and emotionally
- Reduce fidgeting or a sensitive gag reflex
- Get the smile care you need without stress
- Reduce your anxiety about future visits
- Take control of your dental health
- Receive several treatments in one appointment
Don’t risk your smile and oral health by delaying your dental care. Get the relaxing treatment you need by calling us today at 480-485-7585 to schedule an appointment. You’ll find our modern yet cozy office at the intersection of Gilbert and Baseline Roads.
Relax & Get the Care Your Smile Needs to Shine
You’ll be in good hands with Dr. Scott Condie, as he is a member of the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation (DOCS). You can trust your dental care and your sedation to his years of experience in dealing with anxious patients. He is an expert when it comes to administering sedation, so you can relax in his care and leave everything to us. He will discuss your medical history and other factors with you to help you decide the best type of sedation for your situation. Your choices may include:
- Oral Conscious Sedation – This is our most popular type of sedation. Dr. Condie will prescribe a small pill for you to take before your treatment. By the time you’re settled into the dental chair, you’ll feel relaxed from head to toe, and maybe even a bit groggy. The pill’s effects will take some time to wear off, so you’ll need a friend or family member to drive you home afterward.
- Inhaled Sedation – We often pair this type of sedation with oral conscious sedation to produce an even more relaxing effect. We’ll administer laughing gas through a comfortable mask over your nose. In moments after breathing in the gas, you’ll begin to feel a sense of lightness and well-being. Your arms and legs may even feel tingly. The effects will wear off just as quickly once the gas is removed, so they’ll be no lingering aftereffects.
We also offer a full menu of relaxing amenities designed to help you feel at home. These include:
- Heated pillows
- Light dimmers
- Essential oils
- Streaming services
With so many ways to help ease your anxiety, there’s no reason to fear coming to see Dr. Condie. Consider using Gilbert sedation options for a relaxing visit. Call 480-485-7585 today to schedule an appointment and find out more. We’ll make sure you get the beneficial care you need!