If you have damaged or missing teeth, there’s a good chance that Dr. Condie will use a crown or bridge for your smile repair. Gilbert dental crowns and bridges give us many ways to put your smile back in shape, as they are some of our most versatile dental restorations. A crown or bridge from Scott Condie Dentistry will help you:
- Enjoy eating all your favorite foods again comfortably
- Smile boldly when mingling and socializing
- Make better first impressions
- Improve your oral and overall health
Don’t sit on the sidelines of life – get started rebuilding your smile today! Call us at 480-485-7585 to schedule your consultation for crowns and bridges. For your comfort, we offer several sedation options so you can relax during your treatment.
Eat & Smile Easily Again With a Crown or Bridge
Crowns and bridges are the go-to option for many types of tooth repairs. That’s because crowns can be used on their own or combined with artificial teeth to create a bridge. Plus, you can pair crowns and bridges with dental implants for restorations that are comfortable, stable, and durable.
We can make your crown or bridge from porcelain, zirconium, or gold – we’ll help you decide what’s best for your situation. In addition, our office uses digital impressions to ensure the most precise results from our lab partner. You won’t have to deal with any distasteful goop in your mouth like traditional impressions use.
Below are some of the restoration options we have using crowns and bridges:
- Crown for Tooth Repair – We’ll cap your damaged or diseased tooth with a crown to restore your biting and chewing power.
- Traditional Bridge for Tooth Replacement – This bridge anchors on either end to your other teeth, with one or more artificial teeth in the middle.
- Implant-Supported Crown – To replace a single missing tooth, Dr. Condie will place a dental implant and then attach a crown to it.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – To fill in the gap in your smile, we’ll anchor your new bridge to at least two dental implants, with replacement teeth in between.
- Inlays and Onlays – These restorations are sometimes called partial crowns because they provide a mid-range tooth repair between a standard filling and a full crown.
For smile repair using dental crowns and bridges in Gilbert, call Scott Condie Dentistry today at 480-485-7585.