You deserve to have a mouth full of beautiful and functional teeth. If you’re missing most or all your natural teeth, one of the best ways to get back your smile and bite is with Gilbert dentures. Modern dentures are better than ever and offer you all these benefits:
- The ability to enjoy a wider variety of delicious and nutritious foods
- A gorgeous, natural-looking smile that others will take notice of
- Improved digestion through more complete chewing
- A more attractive, robust appearance
Don’t settle for life without your teeth. Call Scott Condie Dentistry today at 480-485-7585 to schedule your dentures consultation. You’ll soon eat comfortably and smile confidently!
Custom Dentures Will Improve Your Quality of Life
If thinking of dentures brings to mind images of your grandparents’ old “false teeth,” you’ll be pleasantly surprised at how far dentures technology has come in recent years. With Dr. Condie’s expertise in dental restorations, we can have teeth made that fit comfortably and allow you to enjoy your favorite foods while showing everyone a beautiful smile. Your choices will depend on your exact needs, but these are the types of dentures we offer:
- Conventional Full Dentures – Full dentures will replace complete arches of teeth on your upper jaw, lower jaw, or both. They can be easily removed for cleaning.
- Conventional Partial Dentures – Partial dentures are used when you have several healthy teeth remaining. Partials clasp in place to these teeth.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – We can secure your new teeth using a set of snaps and balls that are attached to dental implants. Your teeth will stay firmly in place without slipping or popping out.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Our most comfortable style of dentures, these teeth are anchored to a sturdy metal bar that is secured to implants.
- Temporary Dentures – We can fit you with temporaries to wear while your final dentures are being made.
Get your smile back with dentures in Gilbert. Call Scott Condie Dentistry today at 480-485-7585 to schedule an appointment. We look forward to seeing you soon!