You probably don’t think too much about getting a tooth filled, at least until you need to have it done. If you ever develop a cavity, it may be comforting to know that Dr. Scott Condie has placed countless Gilbert tooth fillings over his 23-year career. You can count on him and our team to provide you the best dental care possible. A tooth filling from Scott Condie Dentistry will allow you to:
- Bite and chew again comfortably
- Prevent more extensive damage and possible tooth loss
- Get a restoration that blends in naturally with the rest of your smile
- Enjoy beautiful results for several years without any special care
- Not worry about possible allergic reactions or long-term health effects
If you think you might need a tooth filling, call us today at 480-485-7585. We offer multiple sedation options, so you’re ensured of receiving relaxing dental treatment.
Restore Your Smile With a Beautiful Tooth Filling
Filling a cavity is one of the most common types of restorative dentistry there is. Chances are, at some point you will develop a cavity and need to have it repaired. When that happens, our team will be happy to take care of it for you.
Most of the fillings we place are made from tooth-colored composite resin. Rather than metal amalgam (a silver filling), this type of filling is made up of tiny particles of glass and plastic and doesn’t contain any metal. It also doesn’t contain mercury. Though the FDA and ADA have found mercury in fillings to be safe, some studies have raised concerns. We prefer to take a conservative approach and avoid using metal fillings. Dr. Condie will select a shade of composite that blends in with your other teeth so that others will never notice your dental work.
If you have more extensive damage, we offer other restorations as well:
- Inlays – These porcelain restorations are custom made and can be bonded to the top of a damaged tooth to repair the damage.
- Onlays – Onlays are similar to inlays, except they also extend onto the sides of the tooth to cover damage.
- Dental Crowns – Our lab partner will make you a crown to completely cover your damaged tooth, strengthening it and helping prevent further damage.
If you need Gilbert tooth fillings, look no further than Scott Condie Dentistry. Call us today at 480-485-7585 for an appointment.